Harris Scarfe uses multiple sites Australia-wide to fulfil online orders. In the circumstance where a product is out of stock at your closest site, the fulfilment team will arrange for it to be sent from another site. When this occurs, you may receive more than one parcel per order and delivery time frames may vary.
Articles in this section
- How much is the delivery cost for my order?
- How long will it take to deliver my Harris Scarfe order?
- Do you deliver everywhere in Australia?
- Do you deliver internationally?
- Do I have to sign for delivery?
- How do I know that Harris Scarfe has received my online order?
- Only part of my order has been dispatched or delivered. Will I receive the additional goods I ordered?
- What happens when I don’t receive all the items I ordered in one parcel?
- Can I arrange for an order to be picked up at my local Harris Scarfe store?
- Are your packing peanuts bio degradable?